Reopening of the Centre, Safely
The Meditation Centre L’Émergence is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for every individual who wishes to access the centre space and further their spiritual development. We strive to provide an atmosphere that nurtures every-one ‘on the inside’ — which we feel is as important as taking physical care.
In response to reopening the centre space for our activities, we will continue with certain measures for the comfort of all accessing the space. We appreciate the support from the attendees and look forward to providing the spiritual services that L’Émergence has been providing for many years.
Brahma Kumaris (Canada) Centres Vaccination Policy
After carefully paying attention to all the different arguments for or against the vaccine, we feel confident that the vaccine remains the best solution at the moment to stop the pandemic and save lives all over the world. Taking the vaccine protects the self and others from unnecessary risks of serious illness or death, and it is a responsible way to cooperate with the health authorities and the government.
To ensure a safe environment and avoid putting anyone at risk unnecessarily, all Canadian Centres of the Brahma Kumaris will welcome onto their premises those who are fully vaccinated, either regular members or members of the public. We welcome those not vaccinated to participate in our online programming.
Implementation of the Vaccination Policy
Everyone will need to provide proof of vaccination on arrival at the Centre along with a valid photo ID.
To obtain your proof of vaccination in electronic format (PDF with QR code)
Safety and hygiene measures at the center
- Hand washing (with disinfectant gel) is required upon arrival.
- Wearing a mask (or face-covering) is required on arrival and while moving around the Centre, but can be removed once seated.
- Social-distancing of one metre is to be observed.
- Seating arrangements are re-organized so that the designated attendees and required facilitators can sit in the same room while appropriately distanced.
- We request attendees refrain from bringing any food or drink, including coffee, to any event. Water bottles are permitted and encouraged.
Thank you for your cooperation in respecting this policy and these sanitation measures, in order to support unity and harmony in the Centre.